(Click to Print)
Welcome to Mueller Pet Medical Center and thank you for allowing us to care for your four-legged family member. It is our goal to become your “Other Family Doctor” by providing you the tools you need to be the best pet parent you can be and to ensure your pet has the absolute best care so that they are the healthiest and happiest pets in town.
As a new client there are a few things we want to share with you:
- We have eight different Doctors at Mueller to choose from. We understand that medicine (veterinary or human) is not a factory process. Every pet, and every client has unique needs and expectations, it is our job to meet them. With such a variety of Doctors to choose from we are confident that we can find the right fit for you and your pets. Feel free to review the Our Doctors section of our site. Please do not hesitate to ask about our doctors, we know that some pet’s respond better to either males or females and we know that some owners have preferences as well. We are here to make you and your pet feel welcome and comfortable.
For Your First Appointment
- We want to make sure we know as much as possible about you and your pet at that first visit. Please fill out our new client sheet and bring it with you to your first visit. Also, bring any previous records you have including any medications your pet is on. This will ensure we get a complete history which will aid your pet’s veterinarian in making a complete evaluation for their continued care.
- We always schedule a few more minutes for your first appointment, we don’t want you to feel rushed and we want to make sure you have the opportunity to get to know the Veterinary Team. This visit will lay the foundation for your pet’s care, so please ask as many questions as you like, it is important that you are comfortable and confident in your pets care. Click here to request an appointment.
Our Specialties »
- General Veterinary Medicine & Surgery
- Urgent/Emergency Care
- Geriatric Care
- Medications (on–site pet pharmacy)
- Digital Radiology
- Cancer Treatment
- Surgical Laser
- Ultrasound Diagnostics
- In House Diagnostics Laboratory
- 24 Hour Patient Monitoring
HOURS: Monday – Friday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm | Saturday: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm | Open 7 days a Week for Emergencies. Call (916) 428–9202